Tuesday, March 15, 2011

how i define my love.

Am back!!
away from penang at this weekends, just reach home at this moment.
Am tired, but still, happy:)
Don't ask where am i, i will never tell.. :D
the point is,
i had a wonderful day without internet line, without any obstruction.

honestly,
I hate the feeling of insecure
when the moment you said you had tried the very best
but i still not very happy with that.

I hate the feeling of been ignored
when the moment i expected you will gimme a call/msg
but endup i still get the same answer again and again.

i had tried hard and harder,
don't get mad and complaint anything.
i had tried to set you free,
don't control you so much and let you do whatever you like.
it's always hard to beg for understanding.
what i have to say is, i don't like the distance between us right now.
it's so close, yet so far.

Don't ask me
how much i really want you to do.
Don't ask me
what else you still can do as long as i'm happy.
there is always no answer.
be frank, i want everything, or nothing.

i know i am not the one who you really wanna stay forever with
no matter how much i gave you, it is always not enough for you to stay.
i did not blame you.
i just blame myself for caring you so much.
girl said, i will never wake up til the day i really hurt til the max.
we are just too similar in love. lols
when it is time, it is time.
don't force urself to do what you are actually not willing to do,
just lets the time leads us go.

stand by me, if you want.
be with me, if you love.
holding me, if you care.
otherwise,
no wayy, if you never.

No comments:

Post a Comment