Wednesday, November 3, 2010

mood-y

Seriously,i got no mood to do assignment now.
how and why it will happen? i knew clearly.
no one can understand the feeling as me.
trying hard to not allow the tears to flow,trying harder to persuade myself it will be okay, forcing myself not to think about it anymore.
BUT, my heart is broken. seriously pain right now. AND i am so lost.
can someone tell me, what and how i should do?
tot time can heal, tot i can face it, tot i am tough enough to bear it
YET, i am lost at this moment.
until the moment coming, i just ask myself try to escape from it.
WHY? why? why?
1000 and 1000 questions in my heart, 1000 and 1000 answer i am waiting for
but until now, what is the point to ask for?

alots of expectation i had before, alots of promises i heard before
AND now, alots of disappointment i get finally.
how cruel it is? and the most funny is i cannot blame anyone.
WHY still giving others a chance to hurt you when you know how painful the hurt is?
WHY still put hope on others when you know how sad to get disappointment?
WHY still pretend you are ok when you understand you are actually not ok at all?
this moment, how i wish i can slap myself for the mistake.
i should not, i should not did so much!
BE honest, this is not an excuse, of course i know.
after i read those text, i understand there is no other solution.
i have to get through this.

i need a lots of courage to walk away, and to forget it.
i have been lugging for months and i realize today,
that people does not meant to argue with you sometimes, it is just we both do not know how to communicate.

WHY,
people need to care about me?
WHY,
people have to concern about me?and
WHY,
people have to ask for your opinion
To put it bluntly, i just care too much until i cannot undertake it.

-TAKE a DEEP breath.
i will know the way that i should go after this.
always believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment