Sunday, November 14, 2010

asignment

oh ya, i finally finished research method asignment at this moment.
wuhoo~~
i had really put a lots of effort on this assignment, ya..im serious!
fren asked me: lol, first time see you do assignment like tat, nid so serious bo?
abo then? i jz HATE the result i get in the 1st n 2nd sem,so i'd promise myself,
wont let it happen anymore.
finished the 1st assignment in the semester, coming with more assignment. lol
CIM asignment is the next, follow by CFM and also 3 final paper.
after that, i've 3 months holiday..
i dislike holiday, i love to see my baby everyday. hearts.
what i'll do in the holiday? where i'll be in the holiday?
mayb, i'll not in bw for quite a long time. why? it's a secret.
yet, i don't think i'll make it successful, since dad n mum mayb will not allow me to do so. lol
anyway, will find a part time job on DEC. i need MONEY badly.

oh..well well well...
i know its look......not that good....yet i should accept it.
lols...today is the first day i see it, finally i know how it looks like after 1 month.
mum keep telling me, it's ok girl....nothing to sad.
but, i do really mind it, care it, and sad bout it.
do not know how to express that feeling, i trying to ignore it, although i know it's hard to make it.
anyway, i should accept it, as one part of my body.
i'll love you, my dear.

Assignment~!! do not ever try to give up on me, as i'll love you and done you in a very right way..

No comments:

Post a Comment