Friday, November 26, 2010

If it ain't you baby

how much i wish i would not care you so much,
at least i wont feel so down rite now.
guess why? remember that you asked me few days ago,
a question which i don't wish to answer anymore.
i hate the fake hope, yes, i do really damn hate it!
once i said i will hold it tight meant that i'll never let you go,
yet, once i decided to go away, i'll never give anyone a second chance to hurt me.
this is the way how i choose to protect myself from being hurt again.
hold it tight? a question that i could never find out the answer.
why? i'm so scare about the promises. it's just disappointed me once and once again.
no matter the answer is yes or not, i won't be happy.
i'm scare to hold it, yet i dun wish to lost it.
perhaps, i am just need a big courage to get over it.

still remember the response that you gave to me when i said i'm emo again bcz of this matter,
seriously, it had make me feel so down and disappointed.
again, i can feel the irresponsible on you. i know you need the freedom,
i know, you never like someone to control on you.
that's why, i never try to break this limit, as i know i'm not able to do this.
i was so failed. i choose to smile with you, iam fake enough.
i choose to hide my sadness, i cannot heal it well.
you will never know how cruel it is when i know i cnt fix it.
how much i wish i can fix it well, how much i wish i can make you n me smile,
how much i wish i can feel your happiness and sadness,
i felt so sad when i saw you down.
my mind keep blank when you said you are the one who did so wrong.
you said sorry, but i don't want any apologize.
you are not sorry at all.
you said you care, but idk what you actually care for?
idk what response i should give when i heard you said you are actually care it so much. i just feel so funny, really.
your way to show your care, i cnt really feel it.
so, i choose the most easy way, i keep ignoring everything.
as long as you are happy with what you did, then keep on.

B asked me, are you coming to penang to work?
idk. i wish to leave penang, i do really dun like to stay at peneng anymore.
B will going to kl next month, i will definitely bored die that time.
again, i have to think bout it. what way i choose to stay? idk.

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby

Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you.



No comments:

Post a Comment