Saturday, May 28, 2011

me.

hey.
look at me. i'm who i'm.
the one you've known me since 2 years ago.
you may not really know me well
you may not really try hard to understand me.
but, please. accept me as who i'm like i accept you as who you are.

feel so down and sad actually.
i know you are trying to convince me,
telling me that this is not a proper way to take care of myself,
but still i cannot accept the way you used to treat me.
why don't you tell me directly if you really concern about me?
no doubt, i will be very touched for your care.

but tonight, guess i'm too wrong to care about you so much!
i never tell you how important your word is meant to me,
i never tell you how much i care about how you look at me,
i'm trying hard to be independent, to be more mature
i'm trying hard to live my life, be myself
i want you to know that i'm actually care about you so so much.
but, why?
did you realize about it?
i've put effort, i really did.
i don't care how much i did, i don't even care whether it is worth or not,
i just want you to know about it.
i might look like a child, but i'm not childish.
i listen to you, i'm improving myself.
i know you don't like me to have the negative thinking,
you said you want someone to cheer you since you are already a very negative mindset people.
i'm trying to make our distance closer,
but you are again breaking it.
tonight, i've lost all the confidence.
if you really care about me, you will never choose not to reply my text.

because he is your friend, so i listen to his advice.
because he is your friend, so i'm try to explain.
i don't want any misunderstanding happened.
i want to know what and how you think about me.
i know you will definitely keep silent if you realize something is goes wrong.
but guess, i did wrong again.
i should not ask so much.
what i want is a very simple relationship.
what i want to do is to appreciate you people around me.
what i want is pamper people that i love.
that's all!

love me for who i'm.
i'm not a perfect person.
but still i'll be myself.
try to understand me before you wanna judge on me.
thanks for let me realize the problem.
thanks for discuss me and let me know about it.
i wont get mad, i wont angry. i will listen to any advice and comment,
if it is really good for me.
but still i'm hoping you to understand me.
i mind the way you treat me.and i care the way you judge me.
tonight, i be honest to myself, ya, i care everything about you.
but, sorry if i'm not the perfect one.
i just have to accept the fact that you does not really like me.
tonight, i promise myself,
be myself but at the same time not too over.
i will change all the bad attitude. not only for others but for myself.
love me, for me.
take it, or leave it.



No comments:

Post a Comment