Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random Post

suppose to find journals, and do my progress report now
since i have to pass it on this coming friday,
which meant i have less then 48hours to complete it,
yet, iam still here to blogging. FML.
why am i so lazy? why iam so not in mood to do thing right now?
haih, its a very complicated mood,
idk what and how i can do to make thing simple, and make life simple as well.
friends all call me emo queen recently, as they know i have lots of emotional problem,
they tried to cheer me up, tell me that they will make me happy.
thanks lots!! i do really appreciate the friendship.
and and and,
the 3 guys are really nice, treat me very good.
although they always bully me, but when i have any problem,
they surely will help me up . -like today's tutorial. i dont even need to answer. :))
can i just be a little princess? im greedy, i know.
and of cause my fake dear as well. sorry that i could not handle my EQ very well recently,
and also due to my emotional problem, i know you had try to tolerant with me.
i seriously not purposely to argue or what, iam just too poor to control my mood.
just gimme some time, i promise you guys i will be okay.


When you have problem, i meant whatever shit things happened and affect your mood, or just simply like me, too silly and get hurt, emo, sad, down, whatever negative effect,
what you suppose to do is appreciate your friendship, your family, and those who willing to give you a hand when they know you need them.
i am so thankful to those who try to cheer me up, comfort me, help me, or just simply gimme a hug when i was so unhappy and down,
it seriously color my blank white life. know why?
i just hate to be alone. i need somebody to besides me.
and of course, i need LOVE. the value issues is still interference me.
the issues never be settle. why why why?
why i have to care so much about you? i hate this kind of relationship!

hey my girl, you will never know how much i love you.
-ange and lala-

-fifi and lala-


-for those who can accept me, just stay with me.
i promise i will love you guys too!!
-for those who dislike me, hate me, just leave me away.
my life do not need anyone who is not deserve to stay-

to, JL
after one year, today you come back and say:
you had changed lots. you never be the same as last time??
thanks for telling me this. thanks for let me realize how much i had learn from you. you are no longer in the list.
so, do you really think that i will care about what you had comment on me?
Dont put too high expectation on yourself, please. shame you.
as i mentioned before, i will only be frenly to my frens,
i wont mind that you said iam lanci, sombong, whatever!
you're not my friend!


-do you still rmb this?
you said that capture this down and make it as the phone wallpost.
you know i like blue!
its nice, and this as one part of our memories too.
its sweet but also bitter.
do not worry about me, guess you wont too :)
anyway, i will get thru all this things,
i will have a better tomorrow.
and you too.
promise me, no matter how,
the promise will never change.
we still friend.
i will not blame on you anymore.
because i know,
if i hate u meaning that i still love you.
-calm down period-
we will know how it will be in someday.
but just not now.
TIME is needed.
wow~anyone
color my life please.





No comments:

Post a Comment