Saturday, April 9, 2011

0904




Here is some pic i took when i talked in phone.
people complaint that: can you concentrate to talk with me?
i answer: well, at least i heard. i wont like people anneh, everytime i talked, everytime been ignored.
fine~ you are the one knowing that im not joking.
try to figure out what i meant.

heyy, call me emo queen start form now onwards.
there is no longer happiness i can get from you, yes, i guess.
i dont understand why we have to argue until we both get mad til so serious.
i dont understand why everytime i had tried to negotiate with you,
control my temper, trying hard to be understanding,
but at last, you still would not satisfied with i had did.
iam so sad when you said again the word to me.
you'd promise that you wont say it again, yet you still.
so, what so called i will not leave you again when the moment you need me?
what is so called i will appreciate it, do as much as i can to make you happy?
you said: i never leave, i just need time to cool down.
but the moment when i need you, what response you gave me?
you know and i know. that is enough.
iam just too silly to trust your promises.
you're break your promises again and again like it is so meant nothing to you.
you never take serious with what you had said. don't you?

what i want is your care, your concern.
i want it so badly, i was hoping everything will not changes.
but, you're changing. not me!
everything that you blame on me, everything that you try to explain and defend you are right,it is just made me speechless.
we both have the different opinion, different mind thinking.
we cant get the balance at last. we even feel hard to communicate.
why it could happen in this way?
which i totally have no idea to solve?
i dont know what i have to do to make we both ok.
i trying hard, i do. but no matter how hard i try to fix it,
you are just dont want it anymore. you want nothing!
you dont want negotiate, what you had require is TIME.
i dont like! i cant stand for it anymore. i cant keep asking myself to wait fot you anymore.
but why, why you insist to?
i feel so helpless. i just no worth for you. iam so valueless.

until today, iam all done to do anything.
iam done to say it anymore.
iam just moving on with a heart without beating.
you again to choose leave me, i will respect your decision.
just leave me alone, i will still be okay in font everyone.
but, nobody will know, deep down inside there's nothing.
i keep my sadness for myself.
again, i am all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment