Saturday, December 18, 2010

T-junction






-thankiew Dar for comfort me.
after talked for the half hour,
i feel better now.
iam seem like standing at the T-junction point,
neither choosing to the right nor left,
i know its kinda hard to decide,
but, nothing else i can do.

we know, its does not meant that people must appreciate it
when we show our cares or our concern sometimes
or maybe, you did it, you are hoping someone can get it
but, he does not.
its does not meant his fault, maybe you both just not match.
you want something, you hoping he to give you
yet, he want something else, he hope you to follow his way, or mayb respect his decision,
why? i could not be more independent? as people wish me to be.
i did not blame anyone, iam just blaming myself.
bcz im the one who cannot make decision right now.
thats y i emo, thats y i insomnia, thats y i choose not to face it.
im scare!
perhaps, after half years, the problems will all gone.
perhaps, after half years, i can get my way to walk.
just gimme some time to heal it.

Dar said: you must know what you really want, do not regret after u decided.
thankiew so much, at least i know, iam not alone.
Dar will always beside me, and listen to me.
perhaps, Dar cnt help me anything, yet meant something to my life when i get Dar's support.
hugz




2 comments:

  1. =.= only got DAR nia mie...
    still me o =D
    If don't mind ,can grumble to me when you feel not happy...haha
    Happy Go Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank shyan.
    im feel great to have u guys. :D

    ReplyDelete