Saturday, September 4, 2010

smile

HELLO saturday.
opps...once i open my eyes and look to my phone,
gosstt...it is already 2pm..lol
keep lying on the bed,turn here and turn there
i endup wakup at 3pm..
dad n mum show me a VERY black face
because i am not at home yesterday,
went to college at morning,then window shopping with my dar at qbay,and drive back to sunway carnival for dinner,then go home at 10pm to bath,and last went out again at 11pm to watch movie..pirahna...and go home at 1am midnite
my parent's face to show me today is actually in my expectation,i was just dun understand why i can sleep until 3pm...FML...
sorry la papa n mama...love u laa..sayang sayang...forgive me please..mwahs~

okay..back to my topic..
everything is settle..? i have no idea with it
i guess, i just need a break. i feel so breathless
after a talk with him that night,
i hope that everything can end by here
seriously i fed up with it already.
CARE does not meant must to fight for win
does not meant that i must listen to you
SHOW your tolerance please.
everything is still remain the same,
and this is what i want too.
he is back and my days still going very well
he endup soften his voice and apologize to me
but, sorry does not meant to anything
attitude is the one more important
if you cant do that, do not force yrself to say okie
as me, i wont force myself to do anything tat i dislike
be fair, thats all.
things will still going well, i know
and of course, must always remember that
do not expect that people will keep giving you chance
appreciate before it is gone
otherwise, it will not back to you anymore
do everything with no regret.
SMILE everyday
sometimes, it is really okay to be alone,
enjoy every moment,as long as you still breathing
think POSITIVE , im trying hard to do so
something is really out of my control and now i just let it to be,
i know, one day i will definitely get rid of it.
i know i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment