Sunday, December 25, 2011

25-12-2011



-am here to wishing everyone around me,
Merry Christmas~!!
today is xmas, suppose to be a very relaxing and joyful sunday for us,
unfortunately, dear just bang my car in front my house while he was fetching me and sister went to lunch just now. -accidentally. i know he is careless, but really no point to blame on him.
mom came out, and see wats wrong,
she did not scold dear, of course, wat to scold? no one like to see this happen.
dear keep apologized, although mummy ad said, its ok, but his mood totally down til the max!
until now, no matter how i'm trying to make him smile,
it is just can't work up.

ya, he always like that.
a small matter can affect his mood easily,
but what i can do?
my parents never blame on him, and even me.
everyone know this is just an accident, does not A big deal.
but, he, himself cannot release it.
iam not going to say anything, until he willing to open mouth and tell me,
he is okay. :D

well, bad thing gone, good thing comes.
i had a great time with him last night,
although just a simple celebration, but
as long as with him, i'm happy and appreciate d.
thanks for beside me,
thanks for let me realise there is something different about love. :P
see my iphone case, dear bought me this hellokitty casing.
HelloKitty fever now!!
i like it very much, cute right?
this is the first year we celebrate xmas together.
of course,
we sure can celebrate every xmas together.
LOVE you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment