Monday, September 5, 2011

to my dear.

Good Morning.
today, 5-9-2011, is a brand new day
which my dear is start to working.
i've planned to give him a surprise, make breakfast for him.
everyone of my friends know that i don't even know how to cook.
but i will learn to cook as he wish so.
thanks for someone willing to spend her time for me,
just teach me how to cook.
breakfast for today, and what's next?
fried rice, pasta, japanese food as he very like to eat this kind of food.


a very simple sandwich as breakfast.
but i do really put effort on it.

dear's mummy said something to me this morning
when im staying in his house.
she said thanks to me for caring her son.
i know very well that she actually love and care her son very much.
thanks aunty very much. i will treat you as my mummy as well.
everything is worth when i see my dear smile and hug me tight.
everything is worth when he promise me things will not gonna change.

well, going to take a nap after wash dabo's cloth and finish all the housework.
i slept for 4 hours only last night. super tired.
and so, waiting for my dabo come back from work.
muackss.

No comments:

Post a Comment