Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Keep Going.

haloo!!
here i am. --Starbucks.
a place that i used to spent my time for assignment, chatting, or for no reason.
but now, i'm here to study for ICF. lols.
spent around 2 hours here, but i could not even finish the 1st chapter.
zzzZZZzzz...i super dislike finance paper, yet i know i've to read it, try hard to understand it, memorize it and also remember all i had read thru.
Hard mission. truly.

however, still have 2 hours to go, and i will still here until the boyf finished working and come here to meet me.
greatsss.
he is working right now, and i know he is busy.
yet, he still spend some time to text me and remind me to study hard with no facebook!
feel warm when saw his msg, i know he is the one always standing by me, support me whenever i need him.

well, i have to stop nonsense and continue to read the notes.
other else, boyf will scold me 9lat 9lat if he see my empty notes later.
lols. chaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment